Arugula Prosciutto Naan Pizza
- 1 frozen naan bread
- 2 tbsp pesto
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 mushroom, sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 oz thinly sliced prosciutto
- balsamic glaze for topping
- Spread pesto sauce evenly over naan bread. Then sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese. Place mushrooms over evenly.
- Brush a thin layer of olive oil on your cook pan, put in naan pizza.
- Set the air fryer for HIGH and timer for 8 minutes. Close the lid and let cook until the timer goes off.
- Meanwhile, toss the arugula in a large bowl with remaining olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from the air fryer and cut it into triangle pieces, top the pizza with the arugula salad, prosciutto. Cut into slices and serve.