Trader Joe’s Sweet & Spicy Grilled Burger
- 1 bag TJ’s brioche buns
- 1 pack TJ’s ground beef patties
- 4 slices TJ’s cheddar cheese slices
- 1 pack TJ’s organic coleslaw kit
- 1 TJ’s tomato, sliced
- 1 TJ’s purple onion, sliced
- TJ’s magnifisauce
- 4 tsp TJ’s sweet& spicy pineapple BBQ sauce
- Bring the meat to room temperature half hour before you cook and mix your coleslaw in a mixing bowl.
- Pre-heat the Grillet in 375°F. Place 2 patties at a time into the Grillet, grill a side for about 5 minutes, flip and brush BBQ sauce on the patties. Flip them over and brush BBQ sauce to the other side.
- Place cheese on the patties and bun into Grillet for anther 4 minutes. Repeat until all patties and bun grilled.
Place patties on buns; top burgers with prepared coleslaw, tomato and purple onion and 1 tbsp of Magnifisauce.