- 1 (8-oz.) can of pineapple rings
- 2 cups of sliced cucumber
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup of chopped purple onion
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- 4 slices of American cheese
- 4 eggs
- 4 brioche burger buns
- 1 tbsp of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp of salt
- In a mixing bowl, mix chopped onion and salt, let it sit for 20 minutes, then rinse with water and drain.
- Combine ground beef and salted onion, shape into four patties.
- Preheat Grillet to 450°F. Grill pineapple rings for 2 minutes on each side and remove from the grill.
- Grill hamburger patties for 5 minutes on each side, add 1 slice of Swiss cheese and 1 slice of American cheese on each patty, cook for 4 more minutes or until cheese melts.
- Spread mayonnaise on the brioche buns and toast them until brown on the grill side.
- Crack eggs on the griddle side, cook sunny-side up.
- Assemble the burger: bottom bun, cucumber, patty with melted cheese, tomato, grilled pineapple, and a sunny-side up egg. Serve with honey mustard sauce or BBQ sauce.