Aroma STS®: Butternut Squash Mushroom Pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp shallot
- 1/2 cup butternut squash, cubed
- 1/2 cup cremini mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup clamshell mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup pasta
- 2 cup water
- 1 tsp vegan cheese
- Preheat your rice cooker using the Sauté-then-Simmer (STS).
- Heat oil until it shimmers. Sauté shallot until soften.
- Stir in mushroom, sauté for 3 more minutes until aromatic.
- Pour in butternut squash, pasta, water, and salt, giving it a good stir to blend the flavors.
- Close the lid and the cooker will automatically switch to Simmer temperature. Stir occasionally.
- Once done, serve with vegan cheese and chopped parsley.