Aroma STS® One-pot Curry Seafood Pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 8 oz rotini pasta
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 2 cup water
- 1 bag (20oz) seafood mix
- 1/2 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp parmesan
- 1 tsp parsley
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your rice cooker using the Sauté-then-Simmer (STS).
- Heat the oil until it shimmers. Sauté the red onion and garlic until they soften and become fragrant.
- Pour in pasta, water, and curry powder, giving it a good stir to blend the flavors.
- Close the lid and once the cooker will automatically switch to Simmer temperature.
- After the cooker switches to Simmer, stir in the seafood mix. Close the lid again and allow it to simmer for about 7 minutes or until all the seafood is fully cooked.
- Pour in the Alfredo sauce and season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Once done, serve with parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.