Bacon Cheddar Scones
- 1 cup of milk
- 3/4 cup of softened butter
- 1 egg
- 5 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of cooked bacon, chopped
- Place all the ingredients, except the bacon and cheese, into the baking cavity of your bread maker. Select the Raw Dough function and set the timer for 23 minutes.
- Add the cheese and bacon during the last 5 minutes of the Raw Dough function.
- Transfer the dough onto a surface dusted with flour, and roll it out to a thickness of about 1/2 inch.
- Cut the dough into approximately 1-inch by 1-inch bite-sized pieces, then arrange them in the air fryer cooking pan.
- Set the air fryer to the MED setting and adjust the timer for 20 minutes.
- Once the cooking is completed, remove the pieces from the cooking pan and place them on a serving dish. Enjoy with your choice of butter and jam.