Bacon Cheddar Scones
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cheddar
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- Add all ingredients except the bacon and cheese into the baking cavity of your bread maker. Select the Raw Dough function and set the time for 23 minutes.
- Add in the cheese and bacon for the last 5 minutes of the Raw Dough function.
- Place the dough onto a flour-dusted surface and roll out until the dough is about 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut the dough into about 1 inch by 1 inch bite sized pieces then place the pieces into the air fryer cooking pan.
- Set the air fryer on MED and set the timer for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the pieced from the cooking pan and place on a serving dish. Enjoy with your choice of butter and jam.