Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs
- 6 kosher hot dogs
- 6 bacon strips
- 6 hot dog buns
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 2 cups finely chopped sweet onion
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Wrap each hot dog with a strip of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Preheat the Grillet to 450°F and grill the hot dogs for 1 minute on each side.
- Move the hot dogs to one side of the Grillet, tilt the pan to collect bacon fat on the empty side. Lower the temperature to 350°F, add chopped onion and ½ tbsp butter. Sauté until onions are golden.
- Remove bacon-wrapped hot dogs and onions from the grill.
- Wipe excess oil with a paper towel. Add remaining butter and frozen corn to the pan. Stir until corn slightly browns. Season with salt and pepper.
- Take the corn off the Grillet, mix in chopped parsley.
- Place bacon-wrapped hot dogs in buns, add grilled onions and corn as desired.