Beer-Basted Baby Back Ribs with Mushrooms
- 1 rack of pork baby back ribs
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 12 oz. dark beer
- 16 oz. mushroom
- Cut the ribs into half or as small as you to fit into a large bowl. In a large bowl, mix all the spices and 6 oz dark beer, rub the ribs with the beer spice mixture. Let them sit, covered, in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat Grillet to 450°F. Take the ribs out from the bowl, pat dry and save the leftover beer mixture for later use.
- Arrange the ribs in the grill pan, grill each side for 5 minutes, or until there are nice grill marks on the rib.
- Pour in all the leftover mixture, cover the lid, and set the grill to 300°F to simmer.
- After 40 minutes or internal temperature reach 195°F, remove ribs from the grill.
- Turn the Grillet to 400°F, toss the mushrooms and remaining 6 oz dark beer in. Cook until the mushrooms soften and enjoy!