The Best Beef Jerky
- 1 lb ribeye
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 soy sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Trim most of the fat from the ribeye and slice it into 1/4″ strips.
- In a large bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients well.
- Put the ribeye strips into the bowl, ensuring each strip is coated with the marinade.
- Refrigerate uncovered for 24 hours. Stir the meat every 8 hours to make sure all pieces are well marinated.
- After marinating, take the strips out of the marinade and place them on the dehydrator rack(s).
- Dehydrate at 155°F for about 3 hours, then store the dried beef strips at room temperature.