One-Pot Cajun Chicken Pasta
- 3 strips of chopped bacon
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 ½ tbsp Cajun seasoning, divided, or to taste
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup sliced brown mushrooms
- ¼ bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and thinly sliced
- ½ cup whipping cream, plus more as needed
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup penne pasta
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In the inner pot, mix the chicken broth, whipping cream, and olive oil together.
- Add all the other ingredients except for the Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Put the lid on and press the switch down.
- When the cooking cycle is done, stir in the Parmesan cheese, allowing it to fully melt.