Quinoa Bowl with Cajun Shrimp & Green Bean
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 11⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 lb green bean, trimmed and snapped in half
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Season shrimp with garlic powder and Cajun seasoning. Mix green bean, carrot with olive oil.
- Add quinoa and water into rice cooker and cook with WHITE RICE function
- After cook for 15 minutes, add shrimp, carrot and green bean to the steam tray and place it into the rice cooker. Run the remaining cooking cycle.
- When cycle completes, serve while fresh!