Crispy Cauliflower Bites
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Ketchup (for serving)
- Break apart the cauliflower into bite-sized florets and set them aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the eggs with the milk, and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the Italian seasoned bread crumbs, Panko bread crumbs, and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Place the grill grate in the center of your air fryer.
- Dip each cauliflower floret into the egg mixture, then roll it in the breadcrumb mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Place the coated florets on the grill grate of the air fryer. You can line the grate with aluminum foil if needed to prevent the florets from falling through.
- Lightly spray the breaded cauliflower with nonstick cooking spray to help them become crispy and golden. Close the air fryer lid.
- Plug in the air fryer and set it to the HIGH setting. Set the timer for 15 minutes.
- Allow the cauliflower to cook until the timer goes off.
- Open the lid and carefully use silicone-tipped tongs to remove the cauliflower bites from the air fryer.
- Serve the crispy cauliflower bites with ketchup for dipping.