- 16 oz frozen cauliflower rice
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp green onion (plus more for garnish)
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Sour cream (for garnish)
- Olive oil
- Defrost cauliflower rice and squeeze out excess moisture. Place in a large bowl.
- Stir in cheese, eggs, green onion, bread crumbs, salt, and garlic powder. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Preheat grill pan on High, and coat with olive oil.
- Form cauliflower mixture into patties and cook until golden brown and set, about 4 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and serve pancakes topped with sour cream and more green onion, if desired.