Cauliflower Quinoa Burgers
- 1½ cups cooked quinoa
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cayenne powder
- 1 tsp roasted garlic powder
- ¾ cup Italian breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 3 eggs
- hamburger buns (we recommend pretzel buns or brioche)
- chipotle mayo (½ cup mayonnaise, ½ cup sour cream, juice from 1 lime, 1 tbsp adobo sauce)
- red onion
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning. Bake for 20-30 minutes until browned, stirring halfway. Allow to cool.
- Pulse the cooled cauliflower florets in a blender or food processor until the texture resembles rice. Be careful not to over-blend into a puree.
- In a bowl, mix cauliflower rice, quinoa, breadcrumbs, cheese, and eggs. Form into 10 patties, adding more breadcrumbs if needed.
- Preheat the Grillet™ to 400°F. Cook 4 patties at a time, about 5 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Assemble burgers with Chipotle mayo and your preferred toppings.