Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks
- 8.5 oz cauliflower rice
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all ingredients.
- Line your air fryer pan with parchment paper, allowing the edges to come up the sides for easy removal.
- Spread the cauliflower mixture in the lined pan, smoothing it into an even layer.
- Set the air fryer to HIGH and timer to 10 minutes.
- Close the lid and cook until the timer ends.
- Remove from the air fryer and cool for at least 10 minutes. Lift out the parchment paper to remove the mixture.
- On a cutting board, divide the mixture into 16 breadsticks.
- Let them cool further before serving. Enjoy with marinara sauce for dipping.