Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells
- 14 jumbo shells (about ½ of a 12 ounce box)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chicken boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 15 oz. ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp oregano
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 15-oz. jar alfredo sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Fill the rice cooker’s inner pot halfway with water (to around line 6). Close the lid and set to Steam for 12 minutes.
- Once the water boils, add the shells and cook, occasionally stirring, until the timer reaches 0. Drain and set aside.
- Use the Sauté-Then-Simmer STS® setting. Add olive oil and let it heat for 5 minutes.
- Cook chicken, stirring frequently, until done, about 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and scoop into a bowl.
- In the bowl with chicken, add ricotta, egg, Italian seasoning, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, and oregano. Mix well and set aside.
- Spread half of the Alfredo sauce in the rice cooker’s inner pot.
- Stuff each shell with about 2 tablespoons of the ricotta mixture and place them on the Alfredo sauce.
- Cover the shells with the remaining Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Set the rice cooker to the White Rice function and cook until the cycle ends.
- When done, scoop out the shells and serve. Top with fresh parsley, red pepper flakes, and black pepper.