Chicken Ranch Wraps
- 1½ lbs. precooked chicken, chopped
- 1 tsp cayenne
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 4-6 cups shredded lettuce
- 8 taco-sized flour tortillas
- Preheat the Grillet to 350°F. Place the lid on and allow it to heat.
- Season the chopped chicken with cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Lay a tortilla on a plate. Place about 1/2 cup of the seasoned chicken, 1-2 tablespoons of ranch dressing, 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese, some minced cilantro, and a small handful of shredded lettuce onto the tortilla. Gently fold the tortilla like a burrito.
- Repeat the process to make more wraps until all the ingredients are used.
- Place two wraps at a time onto the preheated Grillet, seam-side down. Cook for approximately 5 minutes on one side, then carefully flip the wraps using silicone-tipped tongs or a rubber spatula. Cook for another 5 minutes until both sides are crispy and have grill marks.
- Remove the finished wraps from the Grillet and place them on a plate. Repeat the cooking process until all the wraps are cooked.