Chicken Ranch Wraps
- 1½ lbs. precooked chicken, chopped
- 1 tsp cayenne
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 4-6 cups shredded lettuce
- 8 taco-sized flour tortillas
- Set the Grillet to 350°. Place the lid on and let it heat.
- Season the chicken with the cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Lay a tortilla on a plate. Place about a half cup of the seasoned chicken, 1-2 tbsp ranch, 2 tbsp cheese, some cilantro, and small handful of shredded lettuce on the tortilla. Gently fold like a burrito.
- Repeat forming the wraps until all of the ingredients are gone.
- Two at a time, place wraps seam-side down into the Grillet. Let cook about 5 minutes on one side, then use silicone-tipped tongs or a rubber spatula to flip the wraps. Cook another 5 minutes until both sides are crispy and have grill marks.
- Remove finished wraps from the Grillet and place on a plate. Repeat until all of the wraps are cooked.