- 4-6 oz uncooked ramen noodles (substitute with spaghetti if needed)
- 3 green onions, chopped (separate green and white parts)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup julienned red peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Cook the noodles in water according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, and sugar.
- Set a wok on HIGH heat and add olive oil, minced garlic, and the white parts of the chopped green onion. Stir for about 30 seconds until the oil is heated and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add all the vegetables to the wok and stir-fry until they begin to soften.
- Add the cooked noodles to the wok and toss to combine with the vegetables.
- Pour the soy sauce and sugar mixture over the noodles and vegetables, continuing to toss to ensure even coating.
- Turn off the heat and serve the stir-fried noodles topped with the remaining chopped green onion.