Classic Fluffy Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, cubed
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Optional: whipped cream and powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add the milk, egg, and melted butter to the dry ingredients. Mix until the batter is smooth and free of clumps.
- Lightly oil the inner pot of your rice cooker and use the Sauté-then-Simmer STS® function to heat it up.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter onto the inner pot for each pancake. Cook until the pancakes are golden brown on both sides.
- Once cooked, serve the pancakes hot, topped with fresh cubed strawberries and drizzled with maple syrup.
- If desired, you can also add whipped cream and a sprinkle of powdered sugar as toppings.