Copy Cat Gordon Ramsay's Grill Cheese
- 2 slices of country bread
- 1/4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup kimchi
- 2 slices Romano cheese
- 2 slices Asiago cheese
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat the Grillet® to 350°F.
- Butter one side of each bread slice and season with a pinch of salt. Place the bread slices onto the heated Grillet® with the buttered side facing down.
- Lay 2 slices of Romano cheese on one bread slice and 2 slices of Asiago cheese on the other bread slice. Grill for 30-45 seconds.
- Add a layer of kimchi to one side of the bread and then fold the bread over to create a sandwich. Press down gently.
- Flip the sandwich after 2 minutes and continue grilling for another 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted to your preference.
- Remove from the Grillet® and serve the delicious kimchi and cheese sandwich immediately. Enjoy!
Watch recipe in action: