Rice Cooker made Gordon Ramsay’s Carbonara
- 8 oz spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 6 oz bacon, cut into small piece
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 1/2 tbsp Crème Fraîche
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic gloves, sliced
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Heat up olive oil in the inner pot using the Sauté-then-Simmer® function for 1 minute.
- Add bacon into the inner pot. Gently stir fry for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and sauté until all ingredients have slightly softened.
- Pour hot water and spaghetti and close the lid to cook for 10 minutes
- Add peas when the cycle counts down to the last 2 minutes.
- In a mix bowl, mix well Crème Fraîche, parmesan and egg yolk.
- Once the pasta in finished, pour over the egg yolk mixture and toss for 30 seconds, then turn off the rice cooker. Add parsley at the end and plate.