Crab Rangoon Dip
- 14 ounces 2-inch wonton wrappers, halved diagonally OR a large bag of pita chips
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 16 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 16 oz lump crab meat, rinsed, picked through for shells, and pressed dry
- 1½ cups white cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- If using wonton wrappers, place the halved wrappers onto a baking sheet in a thin layer. Spray the tops with nonstick spray. Bake for 5-7 minutes until golden brown and crisp. Remove from the oven, set aside, and let cool. If using pita chips, skip this step.
- Adjust the oven temperature to 425°F. Lightly coat the dish of the tagine with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and crab meat; stir until well combined.
- Add in 1 cup of shredded cheddar, parmesan, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, and garlic powder.
- Spread the crab mixture into the tagine dish and sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheddar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly, then broil for an additional 5 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the oven, let cool briefly, and serve with the wonton chips or pita chips.