Creamy Cheesy Corn
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 cans (15.25 oz each) corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Melt the butter in the inner pot using the Sauté function.
- Add chopped onion and sauté for about 3 minutes until translucent.
- Stir in the drained corn, heavy cream, salt, pepper, and a pinch of cayenne pepper.
- Cook on Sauté mode for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cheddar cheese and stir until melted and well combined.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper as needed.