Creamy Cheesy Corn
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 (15.25oz) cans corn, drained
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Melt the butter in the inner pot by using the Sauté function. Once melted, add in the chopped onion and sauté for about 3 minutes or until translucent.
- Stir in the corn, heavy cream, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Continue to cook the mixture on Sauté mode for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the cheddar cheese and stir until the cheese is melted and combined.
- Season with additional salt and pepper if desired.