Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken (optional)
- 10.5 oz can condensed chicken soup
- 48 oz chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 5 stalks celery, chopped
- ¼ white onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 oz packet ranch dressing mix
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz angel hair pasta, uncooked and broken in half
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In the inner pot of your cooker, combine chicken (if using), condensed chicken soup, chicken broth, milk, celery, onion, carrots, ranch dressing mix, and cream cheese. Stir well.
- Close the lid and set the cooker to the Steam function for 30 minutes.
- Once the contents start boiling, open the lid and give it a good stir.
- Cook with the lid open for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Keep the soup at a rolling simmer. If it stops bubbling, gently lower the lid without locking it.
- When there are 10 minutes left, add the broken angel hair pasta and shredded cheddar cheese. Stir well and continue cooking with the lid open, stirring frequently.
- When the multicooker switches to Keep Warm, the noodles will be cooked, and the soup is ready. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- If the soup is too thick, add more broth to reach your desired consistency.
- Serve the soup in bowls and enjoy!
Recipe inspiration from My Incredible Recipes