Creamy Spinach Dip
- 20 oz baby spinach
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil water in the inner pot using the STS function.
- Add baby spinach to the boiling water and cook for 30 seconds. Drain and cool the spinach under cold running water. Squeeze out excess water.
- Clean the inner pot and use the STS function to melt butter. Cook chopped onion until soft, then add minced garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Stir in almond milk, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Simmer with the lid closed until the cream cheese is melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked spinach to the mixture and stir to combine.