Crispy Skirt Dumplings
- 12 dumplings
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 pinch of salt
- Place dumplings into the inner pot.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt, olive oil and water. Whisk together.
- Add the flour mixture into inner pot, close the rice cooker lid and set it to Sauté-then-Simmer (STS) cook for 10 minutes.
- Uncover the lid, cook for another 5 minutes or until all the moisture has evaporated.
- Turn off the rice cooker, carefully remove the inner pot.
- Place a large plate over the top of the inner pot and quickly flip it over so that the dumplings are now on the plate. Lift the inner pot to release the dumplings onto the plate.
- Enjoy the dumplings immediately.