- 2 cups cucumber, shredded
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sweet potato starch
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- mayo & hoisin sauce for topping
- In a large bowl, mix shredded cucumber, egg, and sweet potato starch, season with salt and pepper.
- Brush a thin layer of olive oil on your cook pan, pour the cucumber mixer in.
- Set the air fryer for HiGH and timer for 15 minutes. Close the lid and let cook until the timer goes off.
- Remove from the air fryer and cut it into triangle pieces, top with mayo and hoisin sauce to serve.