Customized Instant Noodles
- 1 package instant noodles
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 green onion, sliced
- a few pinches of fresh cilantro
- 1/2 lime, sliced
- a handful of shredded purple cabbage
- corn tortillas, if desired
- Fill your electric water kettle with three cups of water; press the lever and bring the water to a boil.
- Put the seasonings into the bottom of a bowl and place the dried noodles on top. When the water is boiling, pour it over the noodles. Use as much or as little as you like depending on your preferred noodle-to-broth ratio. Let the noodles sit in the boiling water for about 4 minutes; stir them occasionally so that they can cook evenly.
- When the noodles are done, top with your garnishings of cilantro, green onion, lime juice, purple cabbage, and avocado. Use the tortillas for sopping up the broth.