FESTIVE, BAKED CRANBERRY & ROSEMARY CHICKEN
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar (divided equally)
- 3 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup celery stalks, chopped
- ½ cup pearl onions, peeled
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a small bowl, combine the fresh cranberries, brown sugar, and 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar. Set aside.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry using paper towels. In a large bowl, combine the chicken thighs, remaining 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar, salt, pepper, fresh rosemary, paprika, and extra virgin olive oil. Allow the chicken to marinate in this mixture for about 15 minutes.
- Add the chopped celery stalks and peeled pearl onions to the marinating chicken mixture.
- Place the marinated chicken, vegetables, and marinade in a baking dish, arranging everything evenly.
- Scatter the sugared cranberries over the top of the chicken and vegetables.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 50 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and the skin is crispy and golden brown.
- Once done, remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the delicious cranberry-glazed chicken thighs and vegetables warm, garnished with extra fresh rosemary if desired.