Rice Cooker made Gingerbread Pancake
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- In a large bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and powder spices.
- Add eggs and avocado oil to the mixture, gently stir until combined.
- Heat up the Superpot® with sauté function. Pour in 1/4 cup pancake batter.
- Cook until the batter bubbles on the surface, then carefully flip. Cook until the batter is completely cooked through. Repeat until all the batter is used.
Watch this recipe in action: