Skip to Main Content
GLUTEN-FREE, GRILLED KOREAN HOT DOGS
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 4 pieces roasted seaweed
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 sausages
- Preheat your Grillet to 375°F.
- On top of plastic wrap, spread freshly cooked white rice in a thin layer, topped with a piece of seaweed, cheese, and sausage.
- One at a time, tightly wrap and mold the ingredients to create 4 rice-covered rolls.
- Remove the plastic wrap and grill each roll, gently rotating until every side is crispy and lightly browned.
- Serve warm and top with your favorite sauce.