GRAPEFRUIT CHAMOMILE ICED TEA
- 4 cups water
- 2 herbal chamomile tea bags
- 2 cups red grapefruit juice (no sugar added)
- 1 grapefruit, thinly sliced for garnish
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced for garnish
- Bring the water to a boil in a kettle, then turn off the heat.
- Place the chamomile tea bags in the kettle and steep for 10 minutes. Squeeze the tea bags before discarding them.
- Divide the grapefruit juice and ice equally among the serving glasses.
- Pour the freshly brewed chamomile tea over the grapefruit juice and ice in each glass.
- Give the mixture a gentle stir to combine the flavors.
- Garnish each glass with slices of grapefruit and lemon.
- Serve your refreshing herbal chamomile and grapefruit iced tea immediately and enjoy!