Classic American Breakfast
- 2 large eggs
- 4 slices of bacon
- 4 breakfast sausages
- 2 cups shredded hash browns
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat the Grillet to 400°F. Apply a thin coat olive oil and place hash browns in the hot pan. Flatten the potatoes into a uniform thickness around the pan with a spatula. Once the bottom is crispy divide into four sections and flip, continue cooking until it has the desired crispness.
- Lower the temperature to 350°F, crack the egg in and cook 3 min or until the whites are mostly set. There should be some still-runny whites near the yolks.
- Change to the griddle pan, and preheat to 350°F. Lay the bacon and sausage out, and let it cook for 7 to 10 minutes. Turn the bacon and sausage over every 2 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Use tongs to place bacon and sausages on a plate lined with paper towels. Enjoy with eggs and hash brown.