Green Bean Casserole
2 hours and 40 minutes
- 3 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 10 cans green beans, drained
- 12 oz fried onions
- In the inner pot of your rice cooker, whisk together the cream of mushroom soup, milk, black pepper, and onion powder.
- Stir in the drained green beans and half of the fried onions, gently combining all the ingredients.
- Place the inner pot back into your rice cooker and select the “Slow Cook” function. Cook for about 2 1/2 hours.
- Once the cooking time is complete, transfer the finished casserole into a large serving bowl.
- Sprinkle the remaining fried onions on top of the casserole.