Green Bean Casserole
2 hours and 40 minutes
- 3 cans cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup milk
- Ã¢€¦€º tsp black pepper
- Ã¢€¦€º tsp onion powder
- 10 cans green beans, drained
- 12 oz fried onions
- Whisk together the cream of mushrooms soup, milk, black pepper, and onion powder in the inner pot of your rice cooker.
- Stir in the drained green beans and half of the fried onions. Gently combine all ingredients.
- Place the inner pot into your rice cooker then select the Slow Cook function and cook for about 2½ hours.
- Once the cook time has elapsed, pour the finished casserole into a large serving bowl and sprinkle the remaining fried onions on top.