Grilled Rosemary Garlic Steak
- 2 (7-ounce) New York strip steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided equally)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 head of garlic, halved
- 1 bunch of fresh rosemary
- Preheat your Grillet® grill pan to 450°F.
- Rub both sides of the steaks with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- In the heated Grillet, add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil until it shimmers.
- Place the seasoned steaks in the grill pan and sear for about 5 minutes on one side, until a nice sear develops.
- Flip the steaks over and add the butter, halved garlic head, and fresh rosemary to the pan.
- Continue cooking for another 5 minutes, occasionally using a rosemary stem to brush the butter mixture over the steaks.
- Once the steaks are cooked to your desired level of doneness, remove them from the grill pan and transfer to a clean cutting board to rest for about 10 minutes.
- Slice the steaks, if desired, and serve them with the garlic and rosemary-infused butter from the pan.