Grilled Rosemary Garlic Steak
- 2 New York steaks, about 7oz each
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 head garlic, halves
- 1 bunch rosemary
- Season both steaks with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Preheat the Grillet® to 450°F.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil, add steak in, and sear one side for 5 minutes.
- Turn them over, add butter, garlic, and rosemary cook steaks for other 5 minutes. Use rosemary to brush butter mixture onto steaks occasionally.
- Transfer steaks to a clean cutting board and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Dig in!