Grill Watermelon Steak in Whatever Pot
2 2*4 inches watermelon steak
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup balsamic
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 cup water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, balsamic, garlic powder, and water.
- Pat dry each of the steaks with paper towels. Place them into soy sauce mixture.
- Marinate the steaks for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the grill pan in Medium, Gently slide each steak in, cooking for about 5 minutes on each side. Increase heat to High and continue to cook each side for 2 minutes.
- Serve warm, topped with balsamic glaze, spring mix, feta, and mint.