Homemade Trail Mix
- 1 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup nut assortment of your choice
- 1 cup grapes
- 1/2 cup dates, pitted and diced
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 cup M&M’s or chocolate chips
- Soak the dates and grapes in warm water with 1 tbsp salt for 7 hours.
- Rinse the fruit then place on the dehydrator tray(s).
- Dry at 145°F for 13 hours, turning the fruit occasionally.
- Once dehydrated, mix together the dried dates, raisins, pumpkin seeds, nuts, and M&M’s/chocolate chips in a large bowl.
- Store in a ziplock bag at room temperature.