Instant Noodles Chow Mein
- 1 tbsp oil
- 200g fish cake, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 bags instant noodle
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3 celery stems, sliced
- 2 cups hot water
- Heat oil in your electric wok over high heat.
- Add onion and garlic, cook until fragrant. Add celery and saute for 3 min.
- Push everything to the side to make room for the instant noodle, add hot water to the middle and one bag of seasoning that comes with the instant noodle, mix them together.
- Add the instant noodle in, cover the lid and cook for 1 min, open the lid, flip the noodle to another side then close the lid to cook another min.
- Open the lid, loosen noodles, and stir all ingredients until well combined and the sauce reduces and coats noodles
- Serve immediately!