Keto Butternut Squash Risotto
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 12 oz riced cauliflower, frozen or fresh
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the inner pot of your cooker using the Sauté-then-Simmer® function. Once heated, add the olive oil and cubed butternut squash. Cook for about 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently with a long-handled wooden utensil, until the squash slightly softens.
- Stir in the minced garlic, riced cauliflower, chicken broth, and coconut milk. The cooker will automatically switch to simmer mode. Allow the risotto to cook until the butternut squash and cauliflower are tender, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking and browning on the bottom.
- Season the risotto with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the butternut squash and cauliflower risotto and enjoy its delicious flavors!