Skip to Main Content
1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 to 1½ lbs fresh broccoli
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, zested
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cut the broccoli into florets that are all similar in size.
- Spread the broccoli and sliced garlic into the pan of the air fryer. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Set the air fryer for HIGH and the timer for 17 minutes.
- Close the lid and let cook until the timer goes off. The broccoli florets should be starting to brown.
- When done, open the lid and top the broccoli with lemon zest and parmesan cheese; use rubber-tipped tongs to gently toss the broccoli and coat it.
- Serve immediately.