Lemony Fettuccine with Baked Lobster
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp flour
- 2 eggs
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- olive oil
- 2 lobster tails
- 5 garlic cloves, miced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- Add all pasta ingredients except the olive oil into the bread maker then select the Raw Dough function. Allow the dough to leaven for about 10 minutes then remove the dough from the bread maker.
- Hand knead the dough for another 5 minutes or until the dough is smooth. Place the dough back into the bread maker and let it set inside the baking cavity for 1 hour.
- Cut the dough into 2 equal-sized pieces. Use a pasta machine or hand roll the dough to desired thickness.
- Fold each pasta sheet in half lengthwise and then in half again. Cut the pasta dough into 1/2 inch wide strands.
- In a large pot, bring 6 cups of water to boil and add 1 tsp of salt. Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until the pasta floats to the top, signifying that the pasta is fully cooked.
- Drain the water from the pot then mix the pasta with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- To prepare the lobster tails, begin by using kitchen scissors to cut along the middle of the top shell toward the tail. Using a spoon, separate the meat from the two sides of the shell, lift the meat up lay it over the seam.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter, garlic, lemon juice, and lemon pepper seasoning. Using a basting brush, brush the lobster tails with the garlic butter mixture.
- Place the lobster tails in the air fryer cooking pan and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Set on HIGH for 15 minutes.
- Once the lobster tails are cooked thoroughly, place the tails on top of a bed of pasta and serve.