ONE-POT BUTTERY SHRIMP & GARLIC RICE
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 cups rice
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- Marinate the shrimp with lemon pepper seasoning for at least 10 minutes.
- Turn on the rice cooker and melt the butter along with the minced garlic, stirring frequently until the garlic is aromatic.
- Stir in the rice, then add the chicken stock to the rice cooker. Place the marinated shrimp on top.
- Close the lid of the rice cooker and start the cooking cycle. Allow it to cook for approximately 30 minutes, or until the cycle is complete.
- Once the rice cooker is done, carefully open the lid. Fluff the rice with a fork to incorporate the shrimp throughout the rice.
- Serve the delicious shrimp and rice hot, garnished with julienned carrot and thinly sliced cucumber.