ONE-POT CREMINI MUSHROOM & CHICKEN WITH RICE
- 2 tbsp butter
- 16 oz sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 chicken breasts, thawed and sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp cooking wine
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups rice
- 2 cups water
- Green onion, chopped for garnish
- Preheat your rice cooker using the Sauté-then-Simmer (STS) mode.
- Melt the butter and sauté the mushrooms until they are soft.
- Add the sliced chicken and sauté for an additional 10 minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in the soy sauce, cooking wine, sesame oil, sugar, rice, and water. Close the lid to complete the cooking cycle.
- Once cooked, serve the dish hot and garnish with chopped green onions.