One Pot Elote Chicken & Rice
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp chili lime seasoning
- 1/2 tsp chipotle powder
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 cup rice
- 2 cup chicken broth
- 1 can (15oz) sweet corn
- 2 chicken thighs, cubed
- salt & pepper
- Preheat your rice cooker using the Sauté-then-Simmer (STS).
- Heat oil until it shimmers. Sauté chicken thighs until fully cooked.
- Stir in rice, corn, chipotle powder, cilantro, and 1/4 cup of Mexican blend cheese. Sauté for 3 more minutes until aromatic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in chicken broth, giving it a good stir to blend the flavors.
- Close the lid and reset rice cooker using WHITE RICE function.
- In a small bowl, mix mayo, sour cream, and chili lime seasoning.
- Once done, add the remaining Mexican blend cheese and cilantro. Mix everything beautifully together.
- Serve with the tangy mayo mixture on the side.