ONE-POT PESTO FETTUCCINE WITH ASPARAGUS
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 9 oz fresh fettuccine pasta
- ¼ cup water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup basil pesto
- Preheat your Superpot using the Sauté-then-Simmer (STS) mode.
- Heat the olive oil in the Superpot until shimmering. Add the trimmed asparagus and sauté for about 3 minutes, or until they have softened.
- Mix in the halved cherry tomatoes and fresh fettuccine pasta. Pour in the water and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the mixture for approximately 12 minutes, stirring occasionally to ensure even cooking of the pasta.
- Just before serving, stir in the basil pesto to combine all the flavors.
- Serve the delicious asparagus and cherry tomato fettuccine warm, and enjoy your flavorful and easy-to-make meal!