ONE-POT PESTO MAC & CHEESE
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 3 oz mini farfalle pasta
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Turn on your rice cooker and allow the butter to melt.
- Stir in the alfredo sauce, milk, pesto, and mini farfalle pasta, ensuring that everything is well combined.
- Close the lid of the rice cooker to start the cooking cycle.
- Once the cooking cycle is complete, carefully open the lid and stir in the spinach and shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Continue stirring until the spinach has wilted and the Parmesan cheese has melted into the sauce.
- To serve, scoop the creamy pasta into bowls. You can sprinkle extra shredded Parmesan cheese on top for added flavor.
- Enjoy your delicious and creamy alfredo pesto pasta!