Orange Marmalade Bourbon Glazed Ham in Aroma Roaster Oven
Aroma® 18Qt. Electric Roaster Oven (Walmart exclusive)
- 1 spiral-sliced bone-in uncured ham (10 lbs)
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp group ginger
- salt and pepper for taste
- Preheat your roaster oven to 325°F.
- In a bowl, combine orange marmalade, maple syrup, bourbon, lemon juice, group ginger and salt and pepper, mixing until well blended.
- Remove ham from package and pat it dry. Place the ham on the roasting rack with the fatty side facing up. Brush all over with 1/2 cup of the prepared glaze.
- Carefully put the ham into the roaster oven and bake for 2 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 130°F.
- Increase roaster oven temperature to 425°F. Brush the remaining glaze over the ham and bake for another 20 minutes.
- Once the ham is fully cooked, remove it from the roaster oven and transfer it to a cutting board. Cover it with aluminum foil and let it rest for about 20 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute.
- After resting, carve and serve.