Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 tsp corn oil
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 whole pineapple
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- scallions, for garnish
- Cut each pineapple in half and remove all the pineapple from each half to create pineapple bowls. Cut the removed pineapple into small bite-sized pieces.
- Preheat the wok on HIGH heat with corn oil.
- Add the garlic to the wok and sauté for about 1 minute, then stir in the shrimp, and pineapple pieces. Cook until the shrimp are no longer pink.
- Move all ingredients to one side of the wok then crack the egg into the empty side. Cook the egg scrambled style.
- Add in the cooked rice, soy sauce, fish sauce, and curry powder and mix thoroughly. Allow the rice to fry for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon the fried rice into each of the pineapple bowls and garnish with chopped scallions.