Pomegranate & Ginger Pork Tenderloin
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1½ cups pomegranate juice
- ⅓ cup pomegranate seeds
- Add oil to the inner pot then select the Sauté function to preheat the oil.
- Once the oil has preheated, place the pork tenderloin in the inner pot. Sear until the tenderloin has a golden crust then repeat on all sides.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients into the inner pot and whisk well. Season to taste with kosher salt.
- Close the lid and select the STEAM function. Allow the tenderloin to cook through for 20 minutes.
- Once the time has elapsed or the pork is cooked to your liking, slice the tenderloin and arrange the slices on a large platter. Carefully pour the remaining sauce over the slices, being sure to coat every piece.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds on top and serve!