Salmon and Potato Casserole
- 1 lb. mini medley potatoes, sliced thinly
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb. skinless salmon fillet
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Arrange the sliced mini medley potatoes in a casserole dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake the potatoes in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove the casserole dish from the oven. Lay about half of the lemon slices over the potatoes. Place the salmon fillet on top of the lemon slices and potatoes, then top with the remaining lemon slices.
- Return the casserole dish to the oven. Lower the oven temperature to 250°F (120°C) and bake for an additional 30-40 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked through and the salmon is flaky.
- While the casserole is finishing cooking, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, orange juice, chopped basil, thyme leaves, and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- Once the casserole is done, drizzle the prepared dressing over the fish and potatoes.
- Serve the salmon and potato casserole immediately, garnished with additional fresh basil and thyme if desired.